@$!$@$!
I was being arrowed today to bring a kettle pot to repair. This kettle pot was relatively new, we bought it a month ago at OG Orchard and it's still under warranty. Somehow it tripped the whole house electricity when we try to switch on the kettle to boil.
I had to bring to Geylang Lor 25 (god knows where!) to fix up this thing. Actually I also dunno how come I am like "responsible" for that lah.. is it because we went to buy together? But i didnt initiate to change leh, she was the one.... and she couldnt make it today because she had a dinner to attend in the evening.... and die die hv to do it today to save her from my FIL's scolding. So... I ok-ed to her request as a favour (but i think she thought its was nothing) which I deeply regretted to it. Oh yah, just to add, before I left the house, she even told me not to take cab home and ask the lady if there's any bus that goes to TPY so that I can change 163 to Anchorvale.
Hb sent me there before he set off to work. I explained the situation to the lady. She could identify the problem once she opened the lid. The heating element was over heated, possible reasons could be "dry boiling" as in water not up to the level or no water at all....! I am pissed..... coz I thought we were unlucky to buy a kettle with improper installation of the wires, so that's our luck.. but this is really a matter of using things in a proper manner. No wonder she gets scolding from my FIL that often for improper handling of things... and every thing.. (Our VC spoilt today too) Sigh.. what to do.. Paid $15 for changing the heating element...come back explain to her, she still denies! C'mon, she's the only one who will boil water ok....
After this, I thought I shld drop by Macpherson to satisfy my cravings for Orh Nee... There's no cab there and as a result I have to walk... After a long and tiring walk ( I was sweating like a dog, basking under the hot sun) I finally reached the restuarant. Damn! It's 5pm and the restuarant opens only at 6pm for dinner. Shags... I have to wait for another hour.. not willing to just go back like that I waited.. and finally bought it.
Irritating as it is, there's still no cab at this hour! The traffic is like so heavy. The streets and walkways of geylang is especially narrow. I walked along the road beside those moving cars in hope to hail an empty cab. After 1 hour of walking there's still no cab...! Wa kaoz.. really tired! My back is aching like hell..my pelvic bone muscles are soreing and worse.. I smell and is wet all over with pespiration, u know 2 heartbeats and 2 body heat in me! Wa lan.... I was cursing and swearing ok..not a single cab soul, why huh? all those ppl wanna made use of this week to take taxi before the price hike issit????
I decided to take a bus... and discover 1) SEngkang is damn out of the way and 2) Bus commuters are much more inconsiderate than MRT ones.
I had to take bus 62 to Hougang then from there take bus/mrt to Sengkang Interchange and the transfer LRT to Anchorvale (where I reside in) nobody, not a single soul gave up their seat to a pregnant auntie loh! Damn! How to walk???? Carrying a big belly and a stupid pot! I almost gave up and want to just squat by the road side and cry u know!!! @#$@%!%@$% !!!!!
Got home at XXX hours! and that's not the end of story.... the fucking dog made me clear his mess! Nabei~!~!~! CCB! KNN! He peed and pooed! I have to squat and clean that up before I eat my proper dinner. F lah! and worse! I cannot CANNOTvent my anger punish the dog on his wrong doings.
Today is just not the day...
I had to bring to Geylang Lor 25 (god knows where!) to fix up this thing. Actually I also dunno how come I am like "responsible" for that lah.. is it because we went to buy together? But i didnt initiate to change leh, she was the one.... and she couldnt make it today because she had a dinner to attend in the evening.... and die die hv to do it today to save her from my FIL's scolding. So... I ok-ed to her request as a favour (but i think she thought its was nothing) which I deeply regretted to it. Oh yah, just to add, before I left the house, she even told me not to take cab home and ask the lady if there's any bus that goes to TPY so that I can change 163 to Anchorvale.
Hb sent me there before he set off to work. I explained the situation to the lady. She could identify the problem once she opened the lid. The heating element was over heated, possible reasons could be "dry boiling" as in water not up to the level or no water at all....! I am pissed..... coz I thought we were unlucky to buy a kettle with improper installation of the wires, so that's our luck.. but this is really a matter of using things in a proper manner. No wonder she gets scolding from my FIL that often for improper handling of things... and every thing.. (Our VC spoilt today too) Sigh.. what to do.. Paid $15 for changing the heating element...come back explain to her, she still denies! C'mon, she's the only one who will boil water ok....
After this, I thought I shld drop by Macpherson to satisfy my cravings for Orh Nee... There's no cab there and as a result I have to walk... After a long and tiring walk ( I was sweating like a dog, basking under the hot sun) I finally reached the restuarant. Damn! It's 5pm and the restuarant opens only at 6pm for dinner. Shags... I have to wait for another hour.. not willing to just go back like that I waited.. and finally bought it.
Irritating as it is, there's still no cab at this hour! The traffic is like so heavy. The streets and walkways of geylang is especially narrow. I walked along the road beside those moving cars in hope to hail an empty cab. After 1 hour of walking there's still no cab...! Wa kaoz.. really tired! My back is aching like hell..my pelvic bone muscles are soreing and worse.. I smell and is wet all over with pespiration, u know 2 heartbeats and 2 body heat in me! Wa lan.... I was cursing and swearing ok..not a single cab soul, why huh? all those ppl wanna made use of this week to take taxi before the price hike issit????
I decided to take a bus... and discover 1) SEngkang is damn out of the way and 2) Bus commuters are much more inconsiderate than MRT ones.
I had to take bus 62 to Hougang then from there take bus/mrt to Sengkang Interchange and the transfer LRT to Anchorvale (where I reside in) nobody, not a single soul gave up their seat to a pregnant auntie loh! Damn! How to walk???? Carrying a big belly and a stupid pot! I almost gave up and want to just squat by the road side and cry u know!!! @#$@%!%@$% !!!!!
Got home at XXX hours! and that's not the end of story.... the fucking dog made me clear his mess! Nabei~!~!~! CCB! KNN! He peed and pooed! I have to squat and clean that up before I eat my proper dinner. F lah! and worse! I cannot CANNOT
Today is just not the day...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home