My hub has been quite vexed recently... got to cope with work, RT, new house and family stuff... So he hasnt has much time for me even.. Just some occasional SMSes and calls.. by the time he comes back he almost K.Oed.. A few occasions I saw him waking up in the middle of the night and cannot return to sleep til time to go for work. Something must be bothering him... but i didnt ask.. i gathered that it must be all the stress coming from all aspects of his life... coz i felt that too.. when he tells me abt this and that... I tried putting myself in his situation and i think i wld have gone berserk even earlier...
We both demanded our own space when sleeping... and seldom will "kwei seow" together.. just as i was half asleep (almost 1 hr afterl lights off) yesterday i suddenly feel him coming towards me.. and I felt a touch.. like a tap on my shoulder and his head leading against mine.. All of the sudden I feel so...comforting? i dunno.. the touch from him seems to be reassuring me that he's ok.. and the tap tells me all.. it says no matter what happens.. u and baby will be in good hands... that very moment I told myself that he's indeed the one that i haven made any mistake in.. and will have no regrets.... nver this thought since the beginning thou......... so in any case, i will also do likewise to him... like in the past, when he has problems i could only standby him and give him support. Now, I am also doing the same......... hopefully everything shall be fine!
cheer up^_^~
We both demanded our own space when sleeping... and seldom will "kwei seow" together.. just as i was half asleep (almost 1 hr afterl lights off) yesterday i suddenly feel him coming towards me.. and I felt a touch.. like a tap on my shoulder and his head leading against mine.. All of the sudden I feel so...comforting? i dunno.. the touch from him seems to be reassuring me that he's ok.. and the tap tells me all.. it says no matter what happens.. u and baby will be in good hands... that very moment I told myself that he's indeed the one that i haven made any mistake in.. and will have no regrets.... nver this thought since the beginning thou......... so in any case, i will also do likewise to him... like in the past, when he has problems i could only standby him and give him support. Now, I am also doing the same......... hopefully everything shall be fine!
cheer up^_^~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home