Saturday, July 01, 2006

Dont fishes get bored?

I was waiting for my orh nee restuarant to open for dinner.... another one hr more.. Decided to check out the cafe opp.... had a plate of wedges although I wasnt hungry but I cant be sitting down there and enjoy the aircon right...

As I sitted down, I realised that the place sells fishes.. those kind of marine fishes and many of its needed products there.... The fishes make me wonder if they ever get bored in the tank. I was like sitting down there for 1 hr and seeing the same old thing already makes me sian.. not to mentioned those fishes.. day in day out see same things and swim here and there only to meet the same neighbour fish.


Didnt really take notice of this red lobster, until he walked and caught my attention....












A blue star fish!
The star fish's neighbour... dunno what it it called, maybe its "peacock" something, because the fins actually do open up at times like a peacock.




2 nemos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home