I'm a survivor!!!
Yes! another one more week to end of confinement! Wooohoooooooo! I can't believe I actually survived til now and hopefully thru it... *ahem* although not 100% very guai kind... Never stick to all the rules, dos and donts.. in fact i am always opposing it. ~hiak~
Just went shopping today.. hahaha.. got myself an excuse - to buy bb's diapers and order cakes so that i can sneak to Tiong Bahru Plaza. I went shopping for clotheings first before I go do the actual shopping. Bought 2 tops and 1 bottom. I was like.. "Let me try yr biggest size" Cant haha.. coz I am actually in fact very depressed over my king kong size. I look like one da bai sha (big white shark) when I stand next to hubby :( My ugly dark tummy is as black and crumpled like one old mang ka li's face... my thunder elephant size thighs are like some old tree trunks... coarse and thick... not to mentioned the dimpled looking coupled with lots of stretchmarks bums. *shake head* I think I need a new new wardrobe... I think I need a slimming package..
My wound is quite bad, hasnt heal yet.. sigh.. wonder when.. coz its so uncomfy with the lochia and painful wound....
BB's been quite quite ok.. except thaat he wakes up very very often like every hour for feeding, even at night as a result my orh bak kah is here to stay again.... and he poos so often loh.. sometimes I just change him for like 5mins n had to change him again. Diapers and wet wipes very expensive leh your highness.. He's also quite playful.. he likes to pee when u are changing him, such that u are caught off guarded. Once he peed at his face himself (coz his buttocks were lifted up for cleaning) and gave the very puzzled look. Hahaha, so comical.....
Just went shopping today.. hahaha.. got myself an excuse - to buy bb's diapers and order cakes so that i can sneak to Tiong Bahru Plaza. I went shopping for clotheings first before I go do the actual shopping. Bought 2 tops and 1 bottom. I was like.. "Let me try yr biggest size" Cant haha.. coz I am actually in fact very depressed over my king kong size. I look like one da bai sha (big white shark) when I stand next to hubby :( My ugly dark tummy is as black and crumpled like one old mang ka li's face... my thunder elephant size thighs are like some old tree trunks... coarse and thick... not to mentioned the dimpled looking coupled with lots of stretchmarks bums. *shake head* I think I need a new new wardrobe... I think I need a slimming package..
My wound is quite bad, hasnt heal yet.. sigh.. wonder when.. coz its so uncomfy with the lochia and painful wound....
BB's been quite quite ok.. except thaat he wakes up very very often like every hour for feeding, even at night as a result my orh bak kah is here to stay again.... and he poos so often loh.. sometimes I just change him for like 5mins n had to change him again. Diapers and wet wipes very expensive leh your highness.. He's also quite playful.. he likes to pee when u are changing him, such that u are caught off guarded. Once he peed at his face himself (coz his buttocks were lifted up for cleaning) and gave the very puzzled look. Hahaha, so comical.....

1 Comments:
hahahaa.. no need to say we also know you will "eat snake".. ;p
Post a Comment
<< Home