Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Boy boy's first outing

Brought the little one to polyclinic for his 2nd dose of HepB today. "The polyclinic is very crowded and waiting time is very long" reads the sign near machine.

It's been a long time since I visited the polyclinic and didnt know that it's so new and advance now.. but one thing that didnt change is the super long waiting time... Reached there around 12pm and was told that I past the timing liao and had to come back at 1.45pm. Return at 1.45pm only to see ppl Q-ing before the clinic opens again from lunch breaks...and manage to leave around 4 plus.

Was worried that he wil wail loudly and be near impossible to comfort him when the nurses inject but he did wail loudly but only for a short while. What a brave boy... before that I kept talking to him telling him that it will only be like an ant bite.. coaxing him all the way from home...

Quite troublesome to bring him out of coz, given his feeding schedule. Every hour. I spent most of the time in the nursing room. I guess I need to do go to places w nursing rooms before I decide where i wanna go.

Lugging the heavy nursing bag w me .. luckily I was with the stroller..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home