accidentally chose... "Anonymous".. heheheh so you know who am I lah..
actually want to give comments to "crying baby", "walking corpse" and "rosebud".. hhmmm .. but they very "selfish" leh... don't let ppl post comment... haiz... too bad.. hahahaa... :p
10 Comments:
i played that b4.... i will "die" at 67 or 68.... can't really remember... hahahaha
Link can't work.. !!!
but true or not... :p
aiya..
accidentally chose... "Anonymous".. heheheh so you know who am I lah..
actually want to give comments to "crying baby", "walking corpse" and "rosebud".. hhmmm .. but they very "selfish" leh... don't let ppl post comment... haiz... too bad.. hahahaa... :p
the link cannot be found leh...
http://www.blogthings.com/whatagewillyoudiequiz/
ok, post the link liao.. hehe
paiseh arh~!
i life actually so short sia! must make life e FULLLLLLEST liao
hmm... me 73...
WA.. u so chang ming bai suei!
hmm.. maybe i marry very late, must wait till see children get married then gan yuan ru tu wei an? hahaha..
Ok, then I wait down there for you arh...
Post a Comment
<< Home