Monday, May 02, 2005

ER XIN de DINNER @ CHANGI

Original dinner plan was dampened by the rain. We intended to go to the Shore Restuarant at Changi for dinner. This is my 2nd time going to the restuarant. Quite like that place, nothing special abt the food, but the service there is good and the Mango Desert and Apple Pie is nice too!

It rained halfway while we were driving towards east, decided to go to Loyang Temple to pray, hopefully the rain will stop after that, but it didnt, in the end, we went to Changi Hawker Centre to eat.

Totally condemned the toilet there! Paid 10 cents. No toilet paper. The whole floor is wet and dirty. 2 out of 4 cubicles were dirty, 3 out of the 4 are squatting ones. Happened to see a few scenes there which really spoiled my appetite!

First, I think e very first cubicle's toilet bowl was clogged, the attentant went to "unclogged" using a mop, just so happened (really so heng) that I was q-ing and looking at the mirror, I saw er xin mop as he withdrew it from the bowl and putting it back to the pail. The mop was full of Sh!t~~~~!!! ARGH *PUKE*

Second, I shld have guessed that the last cubicle was dirty too coz nobody went in there, yet I still so stupid (well, i wasnt the only one, others behide me did the same thing too). Curosity kills the cat, in this case, I killed my own appetite. The state of that cubicle, is like a bowl of finished eaten Mee Kuah with soaked tissue paper thrown inside. Yet another puke scene.

They ordered lots of stuff to share. Fried Hokkien Mee, Carrot Cake, Wanton Noodle, Or Jian....MEE KUAH! and the list goes on with all the oily oily stuff... One of it was Frog Leg Porridge!!! Still remember my dream-being chased by frogs after eating them for supper....it doesnt really affect me that much, after some time i still eat that... however so, that stall happen to have live frogs kept in a cage, and I am sitting directly in front of it. ;( My gawd! Really have no more appetite to continue anymore. In the end, I ate a few mouthful of Fried Hokkien Mee and continue to sip my green apple juice.

I just want to get out of that place ASAP~ they dont seem to be bothered by the carrot cake frying infront of us, my glasses were splattering with oil and had to clean and clean all the time. I sneezed, I cough, nothing caught their attention.

I tell you, that probably my last time using the toilet there and maybe last time eating at that place....... I went back home, smelling like a hawker with all those er xin scene still in my mind. -___-!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pravin said...

hehe, this was a funny post.

i'm eating breakfast now at the computer and was blog hopping. were i squeamish, i'd have thrown up at some of the rather vivid descriptions.

what say, lunch at the shore restaurant? my treat :p

11:39 AM  
Blogger aud said...

wat a descriptive post........

10:19 PM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

Ooooops, sorry Pravin, I hope I dint spoil yr appetite. ;)

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home