My first day of AL
Today is my first day of exam leave. Its 12.52pm now and I am standing in the library typing this away.
Justwent back to PS just now (less than 24hrs after I left there last night) to get a haircut for a brand new start! Hmmmm didnt turn out as well as I thought, not much changes though and still look like one aunty having a mushroom head hairstyle.... Sigh! but Aunty is aunty wan la.. cannot complaint.. hair modern also will look like aunty no matter what.
Have a day spent at PS.. its time to get my engine started! See you guys ~~~
Justwent back to PS just now (less than 24hrs after I left there last night) to get a haircut for a brand new start! Hmmmm didnt turn out as well as I thought, not much changes though and still look like one aunty having a mushroom head hairstyle.... Sigh! but Aunty is aunty wan la.. cannot complaint.. hair modern also will look like aunty no matter what.
Have a day spent at PS.. its time to get my engine started! See you guys ~~~

1 Comments:
so... did ur engine start? hahahaha!
Post a Comment
<< Home