Monday, April 11, 2005

IPOD Hao Nan Yong~

Stupid IPOD, damn difficult to use!After trying to install the Ipod thingy, because the IPOD was lock (i didnt realise) it was unable to reformat the thing... resulted in an error msg...and the installshield for ITune hung. So have to restart PC and do it all over agian.

After u so-called converted the songs into some AAC format, u need to sync yr Itune with the Ipod again. Which I have yet done, because til now, I have only imported 2 cds, many more to go. Still dunno if it can work or not.

Kindda of stupid right? Cant they just do the click and drag thingy like Creative or maybe any other mp3 players? Apparently, I saw something interesting in their website, able to download songs (whole album).. have yet to read on to see if they need us to pay, if it's free then its something worth appalling! ;)

Ok, i need to insert another cd in now. Good night to all..............

2 Comments:

Blogger angel said...

ooooooh... u bought iPod ah... i have iPod mini.... hahahaha... those dl ones have to pay one right? haha... u can try dling anapod... see if can use ur ipod as a drive... then can just drag and drop... no need use itunes... and stupid thing is... the songs can only overwrite... cannot add... duhz...

11:19 AM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

Hahaha, remember I have a creative Muvo slim too? Now I think I wanna use back the creative one. Me and friend exchange, coz she wants creative and I think I wan IPOD at that time.
Oh need money, haven go and explore the thing yet.

What's anapod?? Very chim lei..Think got one option like to import check ones only.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home