Monday, April 25, 2005

My visit to the hospital

Finished lunch early today, managed to take one hr lunch and come back to clear some work... but just dont have the mood yet..

Granny hurted herself last week and I had to bring her to the hospital because the chinese sinseh refused to rub her sprain for her. Got me really worried.. coz that old man sounded so serious. Went to SGH.. and the rest of the afternoon there was just waiting and waiting and waiting... Didnt know that u will get tired even when sitted and doing nothing. 2 xrays film showed that she had a crack on her bone, she has to be on cast and plastered for a mth.. and go back 2 weeks later for another Xray. Cant imagine i have to wait and wait again two weeks later! Sianz...

In there, I had many thoughts.. Nurses are very wei da ppl...without nurses, docs dont get all the "glamour".. and life is really fragile..and have decided when I am old.. and have to go, I better die quickly, and not burdened my family members with those chan chan mian mian kind of illnesses. Many old patients there were either on wheelchair or had tubes all over them. Such pitiful scene... and I can't imagine the hefty hospitalization bills... I already paid $80 when I registered, not even get to see the doc yet! SO... U SEE THE IMPORTANCE OF INSURANCE?? hehehee... There's this particular scene I witness which I have to tell u guys, As I was approaching the counter to pass the Xray films, I saw a beaker on the tray, it was labelled Urine, but the content was red in colour... then came a man, kept repeating this to the nurse, "this is urine, not blood hur" a few times. I nearly fainted!! I turned around and saw this old and frail man sitting forlorn on the wheelchair... poor man.. poor family members of the old man.

To all out there, take care of your health ok? We are what we eat and we only realise in old age. Those who drink and/or smoke, please cut down.... it really have very very detrimental effect in the long run...and it's really worse than the cold turkey u experience for trying to quit. Oh yes... do exercise too!

7 Comments:

Blogger churra said...

yes, INSURANCE is impt...

and qoo.. why that company... sigh..

4:56 PM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

Hahaha, It just so qiao! I never expect myself too.

Just PRAY VERY HARD that it will work out well. ;P

6:01 PM  
Blogger aud said...

huh? what that company?

9:00 AM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

U will sooon know...

10:51 AM  
Blogger aud said...

u sound scary....

7:10 AM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

How come?? I so Ke Ai... why u say i sound scary????

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi qooooo. Can I find any information on http://www.livechathelp.com here? My friend said to check out My visit to the hospital for information on hospital bills but this does not seem like the most relevant of blogs. I like cruzing through your site but maybe search engines might have more information. Need to come back later though...great blogs!

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home