curse on a book/ me jinx??

"Wa eh Paz!"
"This book is being cursed, unless u are a jinx, otherwise u will pass if u study this book passed down my me"
This is the "note"/"cursed" on the front cover of the book wriiten by Amy (my "senior")..Well, guess either the book really is a CURSE or I am really a JINX...
So sad, failed my HI... Hmmm.. and the reason of failing???
Guess...... ARGH!!! I studied the wrong edition textbook, apparently, that was damn old and outdated, it was the first edition and published in 2001!! OMG!! Its...2005 now!
No wonder.
And guess how I find out? After receiving the result slip, it says i failed in these chaps..
2,3,4,5,12,13,14,15... doesnt look familar to me lei... I only remember there are only 11 chapters in that book~ That probably explains why I fail lor.. coz the syllabus changes mar, studying the outdated info.
Gan blur right??? Only to realised after I have taken the test, and hor.... I got the textbook like on the 2 Apirl lei!

7 Comments:
hahaha... well.... nuthing new leh... if u not blur, then i think Qoo is not Qoo liao lor.. hahaha!!!
please remember to chk all ur other books before ur exams k?
hannor.. u are not call blurqoo for nothing ok..
Went to buy my new book today! KNS.. paid $26.25 for it.
I be mugging behide that thick new book tonight.
Hopefully Z monster dont come look for me so early..
when is ur next test date?
Sometimes studying with study groups has it's advantages.
I wonder what happen IF you found out you have so many chapters to covers actually instead of JUST 11
Chu: My next test date is 19!
Anonymous: I did found that out eventually, only after I took the test!! Hahaha
Ya, group study is good in a way, but then I tend to talk more when I am in a group. kekeke
Post a Comment
<< Home