Fate Twisters
I am going crazy over this show.
I dreamt that I am Chang Xi in the show, and got the very suan feeling when I see Tian Sheng and Amy together. Wa.. that dream is damn real man! The suan feeling.. really is *Ouch* kind. Also remember the last dream I had being someone in a show's character was Luo Shen, then I was Luo Shen also. *Pengggz* all the bitter bitter character one!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Abstract from mediacorp (short writeup):
Can Lawrence Ng and Ada Choi succeed in changing their fates even with the unscrupulous Gigi Lai causing trouble? Also stars Eddie Kwan. Fate Twisters hits the screen come March 29, every Monday to Friday, at 7pm.
Hong Kong's beloved screen couple Ada Choi and Lawrence Ng’s relationship in Fate Twisters is put through the test when Gigi Lai employs underhanded tactics in a bid to win his favour!
Le Tiansheng (Lawrence Ng) is the illegitimate son of a tycoon, Chi. Since young, Tiansheng has understood the importance of knowledge and recognised that this is the key to changing his fate. Unknowingly, he gets a job in Chi’s company and his hard work wins the attention and admiration of his father. Over time, both father and son develop a bond but remain unaware of their familial ties.
Meanwhile, Tiansheng's colleague, Kang Zheng (Eddie Kwan) has a crush on Amy (Gigi Lai), a materialistic and power-hungry girl. Amy, in turn, has set her sights on Tiansheng after finding out by chance that he is actually the tycoon's son. Tiansheng, however, is in love with Chang Xi (Ada Choi), an unwed mum with a little girl. When her pursuit proves futile, Amy schemes to ruin this relationship, thus setting off a chain of disastrous events.
I dreamt that I am Chang Xi in the show, and got the very suan feeling when I see Tian Sheng and Amy together. Wa.. that dream is damn real man! The suan feeling.. really is *Ouch* kind. Also remember the last dream I had being someone in a show's character was Luo Shen, then I was Luo Shen also. *Pengggz* all the bitter bitter character one!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Abstract from mediacorp (short writeup):
Can Lawrence Ng and Ada Choi succeed in changing their fates even with the unscrupulous Gigi Lai causing trouble? Also stars Eddie Kwan. Fate Twisters hits the screen come March 29, every Monday to Friday, at 7pm.
Hong Kong's beloved screen couple Ada Choi and Lawrence Ng’s relationship in Fate Twisters is put through the test when Gigi Lai employs underhanded tactics in a bid to win his favour!
Le Tiansheng (Lawrence Ng) is the illegitimate son of a tycoon, Chi. Since young, Tiansheng has understood the importance of knowledge and recognised that this is the key to changing his fate. Unknowingly, he gets a job in Chi’s company and his hard work wins the attention and admiration of his father. Over time, both father and son develop a bond but remain unaware of their familial ties.
Meanwhile, Tiansheng's colleague, Kang Zheng (Eddie Kwan) has a crush on Amy (Gigi Lai), a materialistic and power-hungry girl. Amy, in turn, has set her sights on Tiansheng after finding out by chance that he is actually the tycoon's son. Tiansheng, however, is in love with Chang Xi (Ada Choi), an unwed mum with a little girl. When her pursuit proves futile, Amy schemes to ruin this relationship, thus setting off a chain of disastrous events.

1 Comments:
woah... drama mama... hahaha!
Post a Comment
<< Home