Bored!
So bored now, after 1.5 hours of studying in the library.....almost fell asleep until I decide to log in. The typing sound coming from behide is so tempting... keep luring me to log on to the PC... hahahaa So here I am...
I finally went to the gym this morning (after proscratinating it for god knows how long), did an hour of workout on the X trainer and burnt 250 calories for 60 mins.. koaz.. imagine that 1000 calories of Nasi Lemak, I could have finished it in 30 mins.. but for that, hmmmm you have to workout like 4 hrs to burn them all off...!
Despite the workout, still i get comments saying that i got fats on my butt when i arrive in sch! C'mon who doesnt have right??? but I ADMIT, I got tons of EXCESSIVE fats on them...
ER XIN DE PI PI ~
I finally went to the gym this morning (after proscratinating it for god knows how long), did an hour of workout on the X trainer and burnt 250 calories for 60 mins.. koaz.. imagine that 1000 calories of Nasi Lemak, I could have finished it in 30 mins.. but for that, hmmmm you have to workout like 4 hrs to burn them all off...!
Despite the workout, still i get comments saying that i got fats on my butt when i arrive in sch! C'mon who doesnt have right??? but I ADMIT, I got tons of EXCESSIVE fats on them...
ER XIN DE PI PI ~

2 Comments:
hmph! *geen* *diao*
Cant help lei.....I gena suaned.....
Post a Comment
<< Home