My silly blunders
Got only 2 so far...
First day of my leave I received call from my colleague that I left the Out-of-office voice mail in the wrong voice mailbox, and asked me to redo it again. Kaoz.. so embarrasing. That is still not too bad hur....
Today I am suppose to bring granny to SGH for a followup, got ready and wanted to take a taxi there. We went up the taxi and the taxi driver asked me what block. I hesitated for a while and remembered I had a appt card with me, lucky i still remember to bring. As i was searching for the block number, I saw the date of appt... 6/5/05.. wait.. it's not 3rd??? How come i keep remembering it's the 3rd?
ShaKs... quickly got down the taxi.. and look at the apt card agian... It's Blk 3.... 6/5/05!
-_____-
First day of my leave I received call from my colleague that I left the Out-of-office voice mail in the wrong voice mailbox, and asked me to redo it again. Kaoz.. so embarrasing. That is still not too bad hur....
Today I am suppose to bring granny to SGH for a followup, got ready and wanted to take a taxi there. We went up the taxi and the taxi driver asked me what block. I hesitated for a while and remembered I had a appt card with me, lucky i still remember to bring. As i was searching for the block number, I saw the date of appt... 6/5/05.. wait.. it's not 3rd??? How come i keep remembering it's the 3rd?
ShaKs... quickly got down the taxi.. and look at the apt card agian... It's Blk 3.... 6/5/05!
-_____-

4 Comments:
i think u can compile into a book liao lah...
Hahaha, no la, I write it down all in here first. Hopefully I can gather enough to compile them and then write an autography of blur issues abt myself! then i be famous!
Muahahhaha *dreaming again*
hahahahahahahhaa!!
oh man! poor grandma!
I think she's quite use to it.
But still I was the laughing stock in the family yesterday....
Post a Comment
<< Home