Tuesday, May 03, 2005

What's Yours?

What's up man?

All the recent articles and features on blogging... Was reading the papers and there was some article about expressing views on yr own blog and on the same day while channel surfing i came across this programme on channel news asia. Think it was IT something. Timothy Goh was introducing blogging and podcasting. He interviewed some popular owners of some blogsites too. Think I recognise Mr Brown and Xiaxue and not too sure if Mr Miyagi was featured.

Some said bloggers blog to create centre of attraction/ attention for themselves...ultimately, its like a online journal and journal is suppose to be "private" and not published on a public domain....

I dont know abt podcasting, I dont know about the so call hard and fast rules of what not to say (most likely i wont provoke coz i dont discuss political issue!) and my reason for blogging is definately not too create attention... I just wanna word my daily ramblings and blur stuff that happen......just wanna create a medium to update (those who are interested) happenings of myself....(well, if u consider this as attention grasping).

Soooo.. whats yr intentioN?

2 Comments:

Blogger aud said...

my intention?

1. to let everyone 'see' how bored n shitty my life really is.
2. alternative to a diary. my typing is faster than my writing.
3. practice typing (in proper engrish, but failed. HAHAHA!)
4. express thoughts n feelings which i find hard to express in words (speech)
5. etc

hehehe... a lot hor?

12:04 AM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

Hahaha, I have your 1 and 5....

Really shitty life I have compared to yours... Still got diving.... Mine is damn colourless...

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home