You ma de hai zi xiang ge bao
Shi shang zhi you ma ma hao...
Happy Mother's Day, Mummy.
Some years back, I remembered my mum's counsellor spoke to me about her in the rehab...
It was about her dream, she woke up in e middle of the night crying, the counsellors asked her about her dream. She told them that she saw that her hands were melting and she was very very scared...and because she was "out of the society" for a period of time, the counsellor asked her, what do you before with your pair of hands?
She replied, " I took care of my daughter" .." my only good use of my pair of hands were taking care of her... however i dint do a good job" that sentence and the description of the dream immediately striked me. The way she interpretated it was... "I was leaving her....because she wasnt close to me"
*****
I was treated like a cao in my very young days where I stayed with granny and other cousins because very often my parents were not there to "protect" me when we were fighting over toys or sweets... and when we grow older, they then moved back to their own place, that kept me wondering when my parents be here to picked me... but if gone back, a packet of ckn rice would have to be shared among 3 person... if gone back, I will be subjected to witness abusive acts of the two fighting and exchanging hurls n blows at each other...and many other bad influences by the duo.. Granny doesnt want me to have an unhappy childhood, so she insisited that i stay with her... unknowing to her, I knew all these things.
*****
Although my mother wasnt like many other mothers/ parents, worked hard to provide for their chldren, cooked and wash for them etc etc.. but one thing i came to realise.. she sacrifices her time and her youth for me... for the sake of me, she had to stay on to suffer until much later years....for the sake of me, she missed many many "good boats"..
Today, I am stil living with grandparents...and she is already out there working hard for her livelihood..I hope for one day I be able to provide more for her, I hope for everyday that she live her life to the fullest and enjoy moments she losted (because of her sacrifices).
To mummy and ah mah,
Ni men shi wei da de. ;)
Happy Mother's Day.
Happy Mother's Day, Mummy.
Some years back, I remembered my mum's counsellor spoke to me about her in the rehab...
It was about her dream, she woke up in e middle of the night crying, the counsellors asked her about her dream. She told them that she saw that her hands were melting and she was very very scared...and because she was "out of the society" for a period of time, the counsellor asked her, what do you before with your pair of hands?
She replied, " I took care of my daughter" .." my only good use of my pair of hands were taking care of her... however i dint do a good job" that sentence and the description of the dream immediately striked me. The way she interpretated it was... "I was leaving her....because she wasnt close to me"
*****
I was treated like a cao in my very young days where I stayed with granny and other cousins because very often my parents were not there to "protect" me when we were fighting over toys or sweets... and when we grow older, they then moved back to their own place, that kept me wondering when my parents be here to picked me... but if gone back, a packet of ckn rice would have to be shared among 3 person... if gone back, I will be subjected to witness abusive acts of the two fighting and exchanging hurls n blows at each other...and many other bad influences by the duo.. Granny doesnt want me to have an unhappy childhood, so she insisited that i stay with her... unknowing to her, I knew all these things.
*****
Although my mother wasnt like many other mothers/ parents, worked hard to provide for their chldren, cooked and wash for them etc etc.. but one thing i came to realise.. she sacrifices her time and her youth for me... for the sake of me, she had to stay on to suffer until much later years....for the sake of me, she missed many many "good boats"..
Today, I am stil living with grandparents...and she is already out there working hard for her livelihood..I hope for one day I be able to provide more for her, I hope for everyday that she live her life to the fullest and enjoy moments she losted (because of her sacrifices).
To mummy and ah mah,
Ni men shi wei da de. ;)
Happy Mother's Day.

2 Comments:
>gives a big hug to Qoo<
Happy Mothers' Day too!
hehehe..
xie xie ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home