Ham and Hamtaro...
Yes, I am at the library again.. Hahaha
Instead of studying, I am helping Sha in creating a blog account... hehehe til now she hasnt decided on a nick yet.
Bought Nic-cole a hamster last weekend. Somehow I felt cheated by the guy from Bukit Panjang Plaza. He asked for $48 for that hamster. Initially when we were still browsing, I casually asked him how much, he said $20-$30 each from here (pointing to the glass panel). We also took a "merry-go-round" thingy for the cutie hamster. When at the counter, he asked for $48...?!?. The merry go round only cost $6....
I only had $32 with me, I told him take it or we wont buy.... but he said he cant give such "big" discount... Since the shop cant accept nets, that's all i have.
In the end, the hamster and toy cost $32.. to me.. still ex la.. but still alright, if it can make a little gal abit happier, why not?
So we went home with the hamster..... and scare the other younger kids out of their pants.. hahahhaa they are sooo afraid yet still wanna feel n carry the small thing...
Nic-cole named them ham and hamtaro...
Instead of studying, I am helping Sha in creating a blog account... hehehe til now she hasnt decided on a nick yet.
Bought Nic-cole a hamster last weekend. Somehow I felt cheated by the guy from Bukit Panjang Plaza. He asked for $48 for that hamster. Initially when we were still browsing, I casually asked him how much, he said $20-$30 each from here (pointing to the glass panel). We also took a "merry-go-round" thingy for the cutie hamster. When at the counter, he asked for $48...?!?. The merry go round only cost $6....
I only had $32 with me, I told him take it or we wont buy.... but he said he cant give such "big" discount... Since the shop cant accept nets, that's all i have.
In the end, the hamster and toy cost $32.. to me.. still ex la.. but still alright, if it can make a little gal abit happier, why not?
So we went home with the hamster..... and scare the other younger kids out of their pants.. hahahhaa they are sooo afraid yet still wanna feel n carry the small thing...
Nic-cole named them ham and hamtaro...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home