Sudden Cravings..
for Japanese Curry.
Was talking to wendy, she mentioned that her workplace sells good curry... all of the sudden I thought of Jap curry, and that's where it all started... Yum yum..
if u have a sweet tooth.. i think u would love jap curry too! The only restuarant I can think of is at Taka and Starhub Centre, both so far... and ORCHARD, PUBLIC HOLIDAY.
NO NO for me!
Was talking to wendy, she mentioned that her workplace sells good curry... all of the sudden I thought of Jap curry, and that's where it all started... Yum yum..
if u have a sweet tooth.. i think u would love jap curry too! The only restuarant I can think of is at Taka and Starhub Centre, both so far... and ORCHARD, PUBLIC HOLIDAY.
NO NO for me!

4 Comments:
hahah, sometimes i think it's so cool being a girl, cos girls are just so excitingly impulsive! haha..suddenly think of something, then die die also want haha...that's me too!!
There is a store at Chinatown market. $3.20 for a plate of chicken cuttle with jap curry. Large serving too.
where's chinatown market?
maxwell?
sago lane?
no lah. Not maxwell. I also dont know what's the market name.
See if I can find u a map
Post a Comment
<< Home