Friday, August 05, 2005

Superstars! They are hot!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Don't know why, simply addicted to watch it. Hahaha
Of the gals, I like Kelly and Xinhui most...and i think Huiping is really pretty too. Just give me their eyes! I be more than happy. =)
So sad, heard from the show that Huiping actually broke off with her BF, I hope they patch it back...and I think they will. Seeing Huiping sobbing so sadly makes me wanna cry too....and Silver! She's dating Darryl??
As for the guys, I stil support Junyang of coz I think he is the best and should zuo Shi Li Pai. During the previous round of competition, I noticed Derrick is very cute too! He more suitable for Ou Xiang Pai i think...... hehehe..
Yeah, Jason is finally out of the competition, don't know why, I kindda of feel sad for him too.. maybe because he mentioned his Ah mah...?
Wei Lian! U're IN! I hope u grab this chance to prove yrself once again! JIAYOU! =)

1 Comments:

Blogger churra said...

i like xinhui's blusher..
matches her clothing and makes her look very yang guang!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home