Sunday, July 17, 2005

A series of Bad Dreams

Just woke up, thought I better blogged it before I forget about those dreams.

I re-visited this Bomoh to ask him abt something and he couldn't answer. He got very rage and send his creepy crawlers out... from some cage and started to chant something. I can't make out what those creepy crawlers are, some were slimy slimy ones... like snails without the shells... some were extra big spiders. They were all blocking the door. I screamed and screamed and screamed.

The second dream I had after this was.. I quarelled with a Customer Service Staff at Planet Fitness. I was suppose to be there to renew my membership and then don't know what went wrong with the application form, I started yelling at her, and she yelled back at me. I got very mad, I called the police. (stupid right) The police refuse to help! I got evne angier feeling like nobody is standing at my side... and the CS staff refuse to stop the quarel and she kept gossiping with her another colleague. All of the sudden, I dont know what got into me, I pulled her hair. (Violent I know) then.... guess what... one bunch of her hair just came off like that... O___O Scare me to death.

I don't know how e 2nd dream ended...and lead me to my last dream, this time, I was at a park with Keane and Taylor. At the other end of the park were some big group of children and adults singing together, thought they will enjoy their company, so i brought them there... As we were singing happily in the grp, suddenly a big gust of wind blew and blew keane away from me....the fire hydrant suddenly burst and water all over.......... the strong pressure from the water stopped me from going back to look for keane and taylor kept crying. I was fighting very very hard with e wind and water.....

All this dreams ended quite abruptly I know. But more importantly, what does it signify? Just dont have good feeling these few days, is something bad going to happen??

1 Comments:

Blogger crying baby said...

You are under stressed....relax....

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home