What is one thing u hate when watching movie?
I just hate it when the ppl around u try to comment or explain to their children what e movie is all about.
C'mon, i am here for a show, the cast and some special effect from the movie is good enough for entertainment...we do not need "extraa" sound effect like screaming with the show in some climax portion... if u think yr son cant understand the contents, then maybe u shld wait for the dvd/vcd to be out so that u can watch it at home or best still if u wanna enjoy "theatre" effect, then book the god damn cinema!
This guy sitting beside me is like "shhhhh" half way of the show.. and then complaining to the gf so loudly coz of this family behide our row.
Dudz, i tried to be tolerant....thank god, my friend actually turned around and asked the lady to lower her volume... but it only lasted for like 15 mins or so... end up still... telling the boy.. "u see u seee...they finding them, oh dear, i hope the creature cant find them!"
What is this man!

6 Comments:
lemme guess...
War of the Worlds? hahahaha...
Bingo!
i'm psychic!!!
MUAHAHAHAhhA!!
Hahahahahha
then guess what colour i wearing 内在美 I wearing today >blush<
qooooo said...
Hahahahahha
then guess what colour i wearing 内在美 I wearing today >blush<
Can I guess?... hahaha..
hairy crab: now out yr blogger nick liao hur....
kekeke
Post a Comment
<< Home