First Day..
Expected this post right? Yeah, my last day in this bank and the first day ... of "release"
Finally, the long awaiting day... i will miss all the freedom and relaxation of rulez i had over the past 3 years, time to get real and out of the comfort zone. Over the past 3 years,
I was...
Never early for work, always late.
Never late for lunch, always on time to go and late to come back.
Seldom work late... most of the time scooted on time.
I had...
Alot of fun and laughter
Alot of worries and stress too...
I thank...
Those whom have guided and helped me
Those whom had treated me lunch
Those whom have shown care and concern for me during my darkest mths
Those who stood by me.
Thank You Gals.
And that was the breif recollection of my stay.. going forward...
I hope...
I'll close more cases
I wont see those whom I didnt tell in that vincinity
*PRAYZ*
Finally, the long awaiting day... i will miss all the freedom and relaxation of rulez i had over the past 3 years, time to get real and out of the comfort zone. Over the past 3 years,
I was...
Never early for work, always late.
Never late for lunch, always on time to go and late to come back.
Seldom work late... most of the time scooted on time.
I had...
Alot of fun and laughter
Alot of worries and stress too...
I thank...
Those whom have guided and helped me
Those whom had treated me lunch
Those whom have shown care and concern for me during my darkest mths
Those who stood by me.
Thank You Gals.
And that was the breif recollection of my stay.. going forward...
I hope...
I'll close more cases
I wont see those whom I didnt tell in that vincinity
*PRAYZ*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home