Sunday, July 17, 2005

-___-!!!

I went into the same toilet and bumped into a guy!!!

Wanted to answer a very urgent nature's call and the stupid Expo, so big, but their toilet only got 3 pathetic cubicles! The Q for the ladies toilet was bery long, Q out of the toilet door somemore.

U must be thinking that I went to a guy's toilet right... No lah, actually I saw this cubicle which is for handicapped one. The door was 3/4 opened. So I went in turn around and wanted to latch the door. Then I heard this low tone "Hello" before I turned around. Wa Kaoz.... I nearly peeed in my jeans ok?! Of coz I let out a scream....I didnt think there was somebody else inside, rather I tot got that kind of "thing".

KNN! that guy cannot close the door?? Even if he is washing his hands?

2 Comments:

Blogger crying baby said...

A lot of guys are like that, they are so use to it doing this at home....

3:56 PM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

Poor me... haf to sacrifice...



kekeke

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home