Sunday, July 24, 2005

Some after exams plans...

Finally got carried out over the weekend..... the long awaited Aloha Chalet Stay.
Firstly I wanna apologise for being so very late for dinner as I had an appt earlier and it was dragged on til 8 plus, the group have to wait for me for dinner... and also for the organising portion, I wasn't really involved although I was empowered to have such a role. Please accept my sincere apologies.
By the time we reached Shore Restuarant, it is already alittle past 9pm. Although we've been there before, but this time round, the feeling aint the same for me (only). Well I guess probably the sight of areoplane makes me feel alittle : Anyway, I hope none of them saw or felt it as I dont want them to be affected by my frequent moodswings.

The Treasure Hunt game in the bungalow really made me sweat it out and it also serves the purpose of self-orienting in the premises. Hahahhah, although e organisers tried their best to hide the clues, the first 3 were too cknfeet... Have to admit, we underestimated them after the 3 easy places. The last one clue is actually hidden in the toilet bowl, somemore the most difficult to open one... I was like telling Steven "they not so clever wan lah...." Hahaha.....

There are 4 bedrooms but we choose to sleep in one biggest room, our matteresses laid side by side to each other. Just nice, it fits in the length of the room ;)

The rides at Wild Wild Wet were pretty fun. I enjoyed myself most at the Ula lah and Slide Up rides. Slide Up ride is the most daring ride i ever tried for the past 5 years considering what a scare-ly cat I am. It has those kind of "heart-falling-out" and "scream-all-u-can" kind of effect rides, which most of the time I will avoid at all cost.
Inevitably, I got tanned...but wasnt that kind of "red lobster" unlike most of them... I just get alittle red and then by night, i am dark liao. The weather was reasonably cooperative with us, just occasional drizzle and sunshine during noon time. =)
BBQ was a whole lot of work. I am a not so hand-on kind when it comes to BBQ but i got myself involved in the preparation, setting of fire, BBQ-ing, Fan-ing..etc etc... Ok, i admit, i didnt do it all by myself! Most of the time, i play play only and then run to do other things liao.....Hehehehe...just in case u thinking i claim credits hor! It was a fun night..with widespread of food.
- well marinated BBQ wings and pork chops/muttons
- hotdogs
- Sweet Potato (Purple one hor)
- Salteed Potato
- Sweet Corn
- Potato Salad
- Caesar Salad
- Corktale
- Marshmellow
- Fruits.....
I ate and ate and ate..... fei si le...

Played win lose or draw, although i didnt get to play as i was the "empire" for the game. i enjoyed seeing them deciphering what their team mates were trying to draw and guessing from there. Hahaah, still remember Sharon agreeing to Jeremy that "Lord Krishna" is a greek god. Steven having a hard time drawing "Familarity Breeds Comtempt".

The night gets "hotter" when we discussing Section 367 after the nights off. All Simon's fault.... Sharon's so hyped and breatheless for the an hr or so (good stamina!) All of the sudden, e room "blacked out" soo many times.. hahahaha! and Xueli gena the scapegoat for nothing! I counted to 17 frogs.... and Pongz 17x... before i K.O and everyone can have peaceful sleep finally.

I tried to enjoy myself to the max and i did, (despite the constant "pressure and bad reminders/memories" even had nightmares on the second night) because i dont know if i had the luxury to have another 2 days off, i really wanna be busy for the rest of my days....of coz it better be some productive and effective kind of busy-ness!

One thing, those mosquitoes/creepy stings and "self-imagined" horror sights keep coming my way towards an enjoyable stay....Other than that, i truely enjoy and appreciate every moment.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well.. same here.. enjoyed myself very much... hahhaaa.. well the last clue was really well-hidden.. well lucky we hv "some" exxxperience.. ahhahahaha.. remember.. :p

that win lose draw was a killer too... remember "the new york philharmonica orchestra" hahahhaa.... thanks to richard!!!

wah thanks to simon and sharon's "sacrifices" for the "hot and steamy" night.... kekkeee.. btw .. it should be section 376... hahahaaa..

really missed and enjoyed the company... now we will wait for the pictures.. :)

9:51 PM  
Blogger Rosebud said...

oh ya, i thought this was a R&R so I left my brain at home but the "the new york philharmonica orchestra" leave me with no choice but to bring it but and ends up it really kill my brain cells...haahaa

Thanks for orgainising the GAME...

11:49 AM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

Yah Pinkbear, I remembered our experience. In fact, I was the one reminding u.... Remember?

Oh... "the new york philharmonica orchestra" Shirlyn did a good job in trying very hard to draw the harmonica...

And i realised i haven took any pcitures of what u guys have drawn.. :(
So sad, else can be of sovenier..

and almost ur chastity too! kekeke~

12:04 AM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

Shirlyn: You are welcome, and I hope u guys have enjoyed it as much as i do.....

Sorry for the last min job and the "always changing rulez" =)

12:05 AM  
Blogger walking corpse said...

glad u all enjoyed yourselves and sorry to drain all yr brain cells on an R & R trip!! my apologies but i think the group did very well, a great job and indeed very sporting and participative audience!!

thanks for the perks and blanket parties too! remind me of army daze!!

4:19 PM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

Wow..talking corpse got feeling! So... the title is striped from u!

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home