Some of the fav qns..
that my granny likes to ask now are:
1) 你吃了没有? --> this is quite standard lah..she asks this everyday and eevery hour when i am at home.
2) 今天有人吗? --> ever since i quited...
3) 明天有做工吗? --> ah mah.. i have to work everyday!
4) 你又要出处呀? --> ah mah..if i dont go out, ppl wont come to me!
5) 关 hor? --> this is classic! she meant the television. She can just come to me and take the remote control. Off it. then she ask the qns.
I can understand if she asks the above 4 qns, but not the 5th one...
BEST! action first then ask!
=/ dont u feel like screaming her head off!
what's the problem! I watching half way leh! she can just off it....best.. ultimate...she win liao!
1) 你吃了没有? --> this is quite standard lah..she asks this everyday and eevery hour when i am at home.
2) 今天有人吗? --> ever since i quited...
3) 明天有做工吗? --> ah mah.. i have to work everyday!
4) 你又要出处呀? --> ah mah..if i dont go out, ppl wont come to me!
5) 关 hor? --> this is classic! she meant the television. She can just come to me and take the remote control. Off it. then she ask the qns.
I can understand if she asks the above 4 qns, but not the 5th one...
BEST! action first then ask!
=/ dont u feel like screaming her head off!
what's the problem! I watching half way leh! she can just off it....best.. ultimate...she win liao!

3 Comments:
kaoz.....pengz....your ah mah very cute....:)
jia you yi lao ru you yi bao...
no ask 你几时要结婚
No no.. dont worry...haven reach that stage for her to ask this Qn..hahahaha..
I know you have. ;P
Post a Comment
<< Home