好累的一个周末
Such a tiring weekend.
Wearing our agency's T-shirt really makes me feel like one of them. I was excused for doing coldcall because I am "running" now and time to me, suppose to be very precious...but sigh.. i really really had no appts, so I volunteered myself to go. This mass coldcall day is organised by PL of Tamps, hence all the ppl in Tamps must attend...and we are the only ones in our owned printed T-shirts, the rest from other agencies are in "civillian".
Guess where we go?? Yes... it's the 伤心地 again. Hate it!! But no choice...We went door to door knocking and only managed to close on the spot one case after combing thru 2 blks.....of over a hundred units? I was very shy and soft initally...and damn.. very bad at it..how bad? i just want to complete the survey loh! very very bad... ;(
Went to a friend's baby birthday party later, by then, i was dead beat already....and at there i had to kneel with my knees for abt 2 hrs..... not complaining lah... but i haven felt the pain until now.. the catering food and bday cake are good tho...
Sat ended at 10pm for me...considered early if it's a fun day..but heck! when i reached home..i was 4/5 dead...only energy left is for showering and walking towards my bed.
I wanted to sleep later... but i have to go to simei again in the afternoon.. sigh... woke up .. dragged my body...took cab..and the bloodly flat is so warm.. i wasnt even offered a drink. :( i scooted in 1 hrs' time.
Something happened at home, I need to rush agian...felt so ****** i cried in the taxi...uncle still offer me tissue.. xie xie....
I am feeling rather jelly now... from the long days over the weekend, i got muscle ache on my calfs from all the walking, shoulder ache from carrying the heavy bags, knee-ache from the kneeling.. and eye sore from the crying....gastric from skipping lunch today...
It's okay, I am alright, physically "jelly"..but still strong up there. The journey as just only begin.. and I still have a long long long long way to go~ 路在难走, 我也会坚持到厎.
加油!!!
Wearing our agency's T-shirt really makes me feel like one of them. I was excused for doing coldcall because I am "running" now and time to me, suppose to be very precious...but sigh.. i really really had no appts, so I volunteered myself to go. This mass coldcall day is organised by PL of Tamps, hence all the ppl in Tamps must attend...and we are the only ones in our owned printed T-shirts, the rest from other agencies are in "civillian".
Guess where we go?? Yes... it's the 伤心地 again. Hate it!! But no choice...We went door to door knocking and only managed to close on the spot one case after combing thru 2 blks.....of over a hundred units? I was very shy and soft initally...and damn.. very bad at it..how bad? i just want to complete the survey loh! very very bad... ;(
Went to a friend's baby birthday party later, by then, i was dead beat already....and at there i had to kneel with my knees for abt 2 hrs..... not complaining lah... but i haven felt the pain until now.. the catering food and bday cake are good tho...
Sat ended at 10pm for me...considered early if it's a fun day..but heck! when i reached home..i was 4/5 dead...only energy left is for showering and walking towards my bed.
I wanted to sleep later... but i have to go to simei again in the afternoon.. sigh... woke up .. dragged my body...took cab..and the bloodly flat is so warm.. i wasnt even offered a drink. :( i scooted in 1 hrs' time.
Something happened at home, I need to rush agian...felt so ****** i cried in the taxi...uncle still offer me tissue.. xie xie....
I am feeling rather jelly now... from the long days over the weekend, i got muscle ache on my calfs from all the walking, shoulder ache from carrying the heavy bags, knee-ache from the kneeling.. and eye sore from the crying....gastric from skipping lunch today...
It's okay, I am alright, physically "jelly"..but still strong up there. The journey as just only begin.. and I still have a long long long long way to go~ 路在难走, 我也会坚持到厎.
加油!!!

5 Comments:
hope you feeling beta liao girl, be strong.... :)
thanks :)
Xiao xiao mei..jia you
Thanks ;)
Hello... :)
Take care and look forward to meet you next week.
Post a Comment
<< Home