Tuesday, May 24, 2005

It's becoming a habit

It's becoming a habit.....

To log in and blog, just like initally, to log in to forums to see got any interesting post... like u guys know, its a trend and it will faint soon, so.. one day... u see me updating less frequently....

Apparently, its becoming the trend among (at least) with my SIM friends...

Have changed the skin of my blog, like this skin coz its very cute.."no one is perfect" but then hor, the reading space is very small... not really suitable to post pictures and write long post... and also cannot input comments in it. Tried editing, in the end I distort the page... so i gave up.. especially its already 4+am in the night.... most likely changing back to the default one, unless one of u guys can help me with it. Heheheee

Got a sms from my ex, he is with prudential now and is asking to meet me. Erm.. i was quite mean la.. my reply was: "Til u can pay me back, then think of managing my financial assets"

*shrugs* Anyway, I followed up with another sms telling him that I am also certified and can do my own. hehehe... so proud of it hor!

Woke up very late today, almost late for Exam~ B have to call me a no of times and finally to my house before I jumped off the bed! Sigh.. the paper.... relatively ok... but i still now quite know how to do.... JUST hope to PASS bah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home