Byebye 2006
Happy New Year.
2006 went pass just like that, it was a fruitful year thou. Many changes happen to me last year...
Jan 06 - I was officially "MRS" Hahaha. Finally tied the nutial knot with the one that I struggled the most with my heart. Thank god... This relationship bored fruit afterall. The fruit came in July 06.
Jun 06 - Got my cert and upgraded myself from a dip holder to a BSC degree. It was tough at the beginning. I remembered vividly that I had to save and scrimp for my fees. I was on a loan then and after repaying everything I was only left with a miserable $400-600 to last me for a mth. *Phew* I wish I wont have to go thru that anymore. Its hard to pass days where u barely had $20 in yr pocket each day.
Jul 06 - Baby Emerson arrived on the 9th day of July. One week earlier than his EDD, he probably to excited abt the world cup finals and want to watch it with Mummy and Daddy. He was born just at the hour where the match started.
Dec 06 - Finally haf a place I call home. Time spent on housework and babysitting makes my day so filled with "activities".
I wonder when I will start work.. and some of my wishes/resolution since last last year were not fullfilled/ accompolished yet.....
2006 went pass just like that, it was a fruitful year thou. Many changes happen to me last year...
Jan 06 - I was officially "MRS" Hahaha. Finally tied the nutial knot with the one that I struggled the most with my heart. Thank god... This relationship bored fruit afterall. The fruit came in July 06.
Jun 06 - Got my cert and upgraded myself from a dip holder to a BSC degree. It was tough at the beginning. I remembered vividly that I had to save and scrimp for my fees. I was on a loan then and after repaying everything I was only left with a miserable $400-600 to last me for a mth. *Phew* I wish I wont have to go thru that anymore. Its hard to pass days where u barely had $20 in yr pocket each day.
Jul 06 - Baby Emerson arrived on the 9th day of July. One week earlier than his EDD, he probably to excited abt the world cup finals and want to watch it with Mummy and Daddy. He was born just at the hour where the match started.
Dec 06 - Finally haf a place I call home. Time spent on housework and babysitting makes my day so filled with "activities".
I wonder when I will start work.. and some of my wishes/resolution since last last year were not fullfilled/ accompolished yet.....

1 Comments:
Very eventful 2006 for you
Post a Comment
<< Home