Brought Emerson for his vaccination today. Chose the 6 in 1 package for him and also Rotarix. The doctor explained the difference, I listened and forgotten. Just remembered I paid $375 in all and next appt is next mth 11th.
He had his second dose of HepB at the polyclinic but I dont think I will go back to polyclinic, thou its generally cheaper coz I think the docs there abit... ahem.. but I also cant bring E to the PD, so just GP clinic will do the job i think.
He had his assessment and his left eye is abit "squeen", so had to monitor and see if it improves next mth (I pray hard) otherwise I have to go and correct it, no idea how they will do it... but I certainly not want to bring him to and fro hospitals.
Just realised I haven been cleaning him throughly, I didnt know I have to clean his penis - pull back his foreskin and clean it... as a result, some white stuff clouded "his head"
My breast is like logged sided. One side can produce 3x more milk than the other. Emerson seems to prefer the one with the slower flow.I wonder when I shld stop breastfeeding. Survived the 3mths.... Doc says its best to BF them til12mths old. HA... I seriously doubt I can do so.
Emerson cant sleep with my nipples (I'm a human pacifier)
~
Been doing alot, alot of online shopping mainly for Emerson of cos. Shoes, clotheings... and now I am shopping for a Diaper bag... So expensive.
He had his second dose of HepB at the polyclinic but I dont think I will go back to polyclinic, thou its generally cheaper coz I think the docs there abit... ahem.. but I also cant bring E to the PD, so just GP clinic will do the job i think.
He had his assessment and his left eye is abit "squeen", so had to monitor and see if it improves next mth (I pray hard) otherwise I have to go and correct it, no idea how they will do it... but I certainly not want to bring him to and fro hospitals.
Just realised I haven been cleaning him throughly, I didnt know I have to clean his penis - pull back his foreskin and clean it... as a result, some white stuff clouded "his head"
My breast is like logged sided. One side can produce 3x more milk than the other. Emerson seems to prefer the one with the slower flow.I wonder when I shld stop breastfeeding. Survived the 3mths.... Doc says its best to BF them til12mths old. HA... I seriously doubt I can do so.
Emerson cant sleep with my nipples (I'm a human pacifier)
~
Been doing alot, alot of online shopping mainly for Emerson of cos. Shoes, clotheings... and now I am shopping for a Diaper bag... So expensive.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home