Wednesday, January 03, 2007




It seems that I have to start each post with "Its been a long time since I last update" Haha. Pardon my lack of creativity/ language inproficiency whatever u wanna call it...but really I am just toooo busy with baby...even I had the time to online, I just do what ever is neccessary and log off. I hope I wont become a kuku soon.








Let me update what I was bz with:








The last time I wrote Emerson was sick and indeed he was quite ill that time. He had some Gastroen.... Infection. Simply put it, his small intestine/bowel was infected. Poor boy. He had fever and very watery poo on and off for 4 days...he was almost dehydrated. He was not able to drink milk and had to take some mixture for a few days. Thank god, the nightmare's gone... i pray for good health for him... coz when he gets sick, it means more work and worry for me.








I was busy packing up my room and preparing to move into our new premise. Yes! Finally, my place is up! We moved in cartons on the 17th Dec. One day after our Anni... 7th I think... packing and unpacking. 30 cartons and many many plastic bags of barang... and 1 super woman. (that's me!)








My first party was on 23rd Dec. Xmas party cum house-warming exclusively for my SIM pals.




I thank them for their nice xmas presents... for Emerson and me... They also presented me a rice cooker for my new kitchen. Thank u very much.








See how happy we were with our presents












(We had some difficulties with the timer mode, that explains my "unprepare" smile)








My second party was dedicated to a group of mums, we share our woes of our precious together... My 3rd gathering with them.. there wasnt any gift exchange coz no one initiated it. Haha. It was meant to be just like a regular mthly meetup and not some Xmas thingy. Nonetheless, we had fun talking and chatting with each other. It enriches my life as a SAHM. I must say even though I lost some contacts with my friends, I am glad that I made new ones.









See us with our precious little ones.





My official house warming will be this coming Sun. 7th Jan. There will be relatives and some of my polymates/friends who will be kind enough to remember me and take the effort to come to this ulu town. Thank u too.





This year I got many gifts from darling hubby. There were:





2 COACH bags.


1 pair spectacles.


1 pair of DKNY sunglasses


and lastly a nicely furnished flat for me to stay in... I dint pay a single cent other than CPF, so I take it as a gift from him... A big thank you and hugs from ME to YOU. "Wont u say u love me too?" Hehehe





I think Emerson has more gifts than me. It's just too much to list them down. Daddy bought Emerson nothing, coz he said everything he has is from him! Stingy Daddy! Mommy got Emerson a pair of Adidas shoes and some wallables to stick on the walls.






Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

order tramadol online cod how do i buy tramadol online yahoo - tramadol 50mg vs tylenol 3

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home