Sunday, July 22, 2007

everything is beyond expectation..

As we progressed and move on with life, our friend there is taking one step back. His condition has not improved which sends us all in a gloomy mood. I never expect this to happen. Never. When I first knew the news, I thought he be okay after a few therapy. I never expect it. I couldnt expect it to happen to my friend, a young pal.... Everything is just beyond expectation. I'm sad. I'm angry at myself too... I felt as if I've lived my life selfishly, as we enjoyed, someone out there who used to be wth us has to be bedridden and in sick bay. I hate it! I want everyone to be in as well. No exclusion....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the care and concern... yes everything is beyond expecations and learn to live each day as it comes along... just live happily while u can.. stay healthy and happy always too...

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home