Saturday, March 10, 2007

Something strange happened today

I bidded hubby with a kiss this afternoon at the gate. He latched the gate's lock coz I heard the "click" sound.

I went to do my usual stuff, feed Emerson, make him sleep and get ready his stuff for his classes at 4pm. As I was rocking him to nap, someone ring the door bell, thinking that it could be my MIL I went to answer it... an indonesian lady wants to sell tibits to me. I rejected her and quickly went back to E's room, coz he's already sleeping but awaken by the bell.

After he slept, I went to the living room and realised my gate is very wide open... even the smaller portion is open!! It's very strange isnt it??? i got very scare. I thought someone broke into the house...but the lock is not broken. Quickly locked back the gate, closed the door. Suddenly I thought what if the person is inside the house hiding???? What am I going to do with Emerson? Scan throughly the house to see if any missing items. Thank god, haven found anything missing now, and no stangers too.

This is not the first time. Just after we moved in, our MBR windows were open one day too. We never open windows in that room coz 98% of the time we on the a/c when we are in the room. We just took it that it was superb windy that day and blew our windows opened......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home