Monday, June 06, 2005

I did alot of talking on Sat.. until i think my jaw very the suan....

Just saw boss in the toilet, she will talk to me after her meeting. :( sigh.. sibei sian.. just dunno what to talk to her...

It's been and will be a mth of pampering...'
- shopping is like a perpetual thing, especially so when it's GSS period...then again.. i look at the crowd during weekends, i think i rather stay at home to be a couch potatoe. For that, I am prepared to rent some HK drama serial vcd to watch! Any recommendations?
- Pedicure today...
- Exercise session on Wed
- Facial on Thurs
- Wanna make appt for a scrub and massage too... Just waiting for the money to come..!!

Sigh...so many things to do and so little to money to spend~~~~

I was a weekend mummy on Sun..
Tell u all..I mu ai fan lan again..I went out in e morning by the time i reached home he is already there.. and then he ran out from the room towards me and keep calling "zeai zeai" OMG.. I feel like a mummy.... :) Making him sleep, showering him and feeding him meals... Keane is just so adorable~! Although he peeed on my bed while sleeping...and hor he knows how to sing Lao Shu Ai Da Mii...Whahahahha~~~! Cutie cutie boi~

If financially feasible, I really do not mind being a housewife at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home